Being Myself

It is not as easy as being me, myself. I often thought I was complete, perfect and enable. But, too close to reality I was declared an ignorant and an absolute wrong. Undoubtedly, my indecent, thoughts were my real enemies that never made me realize: Achievements are for inspiration not for success. It is because life has too much time to gain your desires though it doesn’t mean that life is completely lived there. There are no shortcut ways to life, however the dedication, optimism and hard work can make it easier. And, of course, that is the way of being me.
Unfortunately, when I betrayed myself, the consequences I had to struggle through were in fact very bad. Whenever I seeked to satisfy myself, I was dissatisfied every time. When I worked hard but there was just feeling of despair, I tortured myself. In the mass of happiness, when I used to detach myself, I never noticed I was alone but just felt it. And those feelings of frustrations, despair and sufferings were really depressing, and only making me alone in my own world.
That was just in a time a very tough time which I think everyone has to move. But the most important is to hew out yourself from the mountain of despair and regret on your own. That is possible if only you believe yourself, stand with a stone of hope every time you fall, make real promises to yourself, engage and march yourself forward.

Indeed, I think being yourself is a very beautiful feeling of new hope, new beginning and a new strength which I experienced being myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEPALESE TALENTS

Relation of Feelings

Cheats : Friend or Foe?