LOVE

Love. The word itself is sweet and sooth. What actually is love? Love is when two people touch each other’s souls. Love is helping one another. Love is mutual respect. Love is connection of hearts. Love is a beautiful feeling that everyone loves to feel it.


Did I ever fall in love? Yeah I did 😍😍. And I loved that I fell for someone whom I adore the most. That feeling was the most beautiful memory of my life. I always smiled whenever I looked at him. I found myself attracted towards his gestures, his behavior, his smile, his silence and everything.  I always loved staring at him. I never confessed my feelings to him, but I always wished I could talk to him every day in my whole life. You were the first person that I think of while doing anything. I never slept without thinking about you, thinking about the memories we spent together. Wait, am I still in love? I don’t know. Although we don’t meet often, talk often but whenever we meet I still feel happy and excited. I think you never left my mind and yeah Novita I still adore you like a crazy πŸ’˜πŸ’‘.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS

NEPALESE TALENTS

WHY DID I CHOOSE IT?