SOULMATE??

.
Is she my soulmate? Not really :P!!
 She is my sister, my piece of heart. She is not perfect. She makes mistakes but still I love the one who is always with me. I first met her at the college. Not all the first impressions are good. At the beginning, I thought she had some attitude problem and was worried to spend the semester in her company but the time played it role and I turned out to enjoy her company. She is a child from inside and outside as well. Basically she is a child and has a chill in her veins. The chill creates a vibe around which helps to relax and forget the problems. She has a crazy solution to my problem and wait, I am one thousand percent sure I want to apply that . Lol, this is what our friendship is and I love this crazy soul and innocent heart.

Wondering who the soul is? Lets meet that crazy . She is Arika….๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS

NEPALESE TALENTS

WHY DID I CHOOSE IT?